REGULATIONS and GUIDELINES
Anyone exhibiting symptoms associated with COVID-19 should not come to the Middletown Country Club property.
Until further notice, all golfers entering the Middletown Country Club grounds and facilities must adhere to the following regulations and guidelines with regard to the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- Golfers must follow CDC recommended social distancing rules, including maintaining a minimum distance of six feet away from all other people.
- Tee times will be taken by telephone and on-line. Please do not come to the country club if you do not have a reserved tee time. Observers or non-golfers are not allowed on the country club grounds or in the facilities. Walk-up play will not be permitted.
- Golfers are encouraged to prepay over the phone. The option to pay in person immediately prior to your tee time by credit card or cash will also be available. When practical/appropriate, golfers are encouraged to pay for their entire group with one transaction.
- Golfers are not permitted to congregate in the parking lot, outside the entrance to the clubhouse facility, outside of the Pro Shop, or in other areas of the country club grounds and facilities.
- Golfers may not check in more than 20 minutes prior to their tee time.
- Guests may check in via phone should they choose.
- Guests are required to wear masks when entering the clubhouse, Golf Shop, or at the halfway house. No more than 2 guests are permitted in the Pro Shop at a time. Guests are to remain a minimum distance of 6 feet apart.
- Only two people at a time are permitted in the restroom.
- As of 6/5, the Golf Shop will hand out scorecards and pencils to guests at check in.
- Canned and bottled beverages are available for sale at the halfway house (takeout only). As of June 6th, we are permitted to have food and beverage service on the outdoor patio. Food menu is limited at this time.
- No one is permitted to sit in the bar area, in the clubhouse, or in the Pro Shop.
- Each golfer must bring their own clubs. Clubs cannot be shared between and among golfers. Rental clubs are not available at this time.
- Golf carts are available. As of 6/5, State of Pennsylvania regulations allow for two players in one cart. Any golfer wishing to ride in his/her own cart will be charged an additional $8 fee.
- When golfing, flagsticks are not to be touched or removed. Foam swimming “noodles” have been inserted into the cups so that you can remove your ball easily from the hole.
- Ball washers and water coolers are not available on the golf course.
- Rakes have been removed from the bunkers. Golfers should use their shoes or a club to smooth the sand (to the extent reasonable).
- When golfers are finished their round, they should return to their vehicle in a timely fashion and leave the property.
- The practice green is now open to the group prior to their tee time. Only four players are permitted on the green at any one time.
All golfers are making a personal choice to enter and play at Middletown Country Club. Although we are implementing the above regulations and guidelines to create a healthy and positive golf experience, each individual is personally responsible for their own health and safety.
NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED TO BE BROUGHT ONTO THE PROPERTY
VIOLATORS OF THESE POLICIES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
Middletown Country Club | 420 N Bellevue Ave, Langhorne, PA 19047 | (215) 757-6951