2019 Summer Swim Club
Looking for a nice and relaxing location to spend the summer with friends and family? Join our swim club here at Middletown County Club in Langhorne, PA. We offer a fun, family-friendly atmosphere with a wide range of amenities to keep you entertained all summer long. It is our goal to provide you with an atmosphere that makes you feel like it is your own backyard. With a water slide, diving board, snack stand, a separate infant and baby pool and more, there is something for everyone. For more information on our pool memberships, please continue reading!
2019 Pool Membership Season Rates
(Memorial Day Weekend and Weekends ONLY- May 25th-June 9th)
(June 10th-14th- Open 4-8 PM) (NEW for 2019!)
(June 15th-Sept. 2nd- Open 12 PM-8 PM, Sunday through Thursday, 12-8:30 PM-Fridays and Saturdays)
Early Bird (by 3/1)
|Family of 2||$630||$570|
|Family of 3||$700||$640|
|Family of 4||$770||$710|
|Family of 5||$840||$780|
|Additional (5+ Family)||$70||$70|
|Children 2 and under (as of June 1, 2019) are FREE|
Only one family per membership/ Must reside in the same household.
Guest Fees: $10.00 Full Day, $5.00 Half Day (4:00PM-Close)
10 Full Day Guest Pass may be purchased for $90.00
Proof of age is required. Children under 13 years of age may only join with another family member who is 21 years of age or older.
The 2019 Swim Club Events Calendar will be posted shortly.
The Middletown Country Club (MCC) offers memberships for individuals as well as families. Our goal is to provide a small club family atmosphere which feels like your own pool in your own backyard.
Benefits of MCC Summer Swim Club Membership:
- Special Events- 2019 Calendar of Events to be posted shortly
- Children’s Activities
- Children’s Play Yard
- Shaded Picnic Area
- Separate Infant and Baby Pool
- Diving Board
- Zeus Water Slide
- Swim Lessons
- Snack Stand
- Event Tent Available
- Professional Lifeguard Staff
Table rentals are available for $180 per table (Limited to 30 tables)
The MCC Summer Swim Club is open from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
Application for membership to the pool facilities of the Middletown Country Club (hereinafter “Club”) is for the summer of 2019. Upon acceptance of the application by the Club, the Applicant agrees to pay the fees stated herein and be bound by all rules and regulations of the Club. Applicant acknowledges that this Membership may not be cancelled, assigned, or transferred and that the swimming privileges granted to him/her and his/her family under this membership cannot be transferred. The Club reserves the right to cancel any Membership at any time for cause.
The Club will hold children’s camps and lessons during the week before the pool opens. The Club reserves the right to close the pool due to inclement weather, prescheduled special events, or maintenance. The Club shall provide advance notice of such closures whenever possible. Based on weather and other considerations, the Club’s facilities will open/close at the discretion of the pool staff.
The following Rules and Regulations must be followed at all times:
- No running
- Diving is permitted in designated areas only
- Swimmers must stay off the ropes at all times and will not be allowed to play on the ladders.
- No glass in the pool area
- No food or drinks within 3 feet of the pool; chewing gum is not permitted in the pool.
- No pets in the pool area.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied with a responsible individual 16 years or older.
- Children 12-15 years may come to the pool on their own, but may not be responsible for anyone other than themselves.
- Members are responsible for their guests.
- Balls, toys, and rafts are allowed in the pool at the discretion of the Pool Staff.
- The baby pool is for children 5 years of age and under.
- Children in the baby pool must be supervised by a responsible individual 18 years or older.
- Children that are not toilet trained must wear a “swim diaper”.
- Persons with open sores or rashes will not be allowed to swim.
- All injuries must be reported immediately to a lifeguard or the pool manager on duty.
- Smoking is discouraged, but is permitted in designated areas only.
- Middletown Country Club is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Always be considerate and clean up after yourself, your family, and any guests.
* Members are limited to 5 guests per visit.